Newgrounds On Speed Newgrounds On Speed

amazing

this could be the best video game song i've ever heard :)
keep it up dude..

Basshunter Song [SyM Remix] Basshunter Song [SyM Remix]

nice

just noticing something i didn't reall put in my remix of this song.. some of the breakdown sections. Yours were really good dude and fit in well with the song with the ambient pads and whatnot. Really good layout of the song overall. Not quite sure about well the vocal samples fit, although they do add something to the mix.

syphonmax responds:

Thanks man, and yeah I thought about the vocals too, but what's done is done =]

Chinese Dance Machine 3- F-777 Chinese Dance Machine 3- F-777

this is madness

One of the most catchy melody's I've ever heard! The section at 1:43 was sweet. If I had to pick my favorite part though... it would be the key change at 2:27...... Simply amazing job F-777!

Come Clean [LK Remix] Come Clean [LK Remix]

awesome

great remix. i remember listening to this song back in '04 when this song was just starting to become popular.
If i could make a suggestion though, make the intro longer. Its not even 10 seconds before the first verse starts. Do a little instrumental or something
Otherwise GREAT SONG

LK412 responds:

I really didnt know what to do for the intro so i just got right into the song.

Thanks for the review!

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

Sweet

Beastly Song :)
You have no idea how many times I've listened to this..
Keep going dude. Your amazing.

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

Another Classic EnV song. The melody was so catchy again using the classic godlike synth that works perfectly in the song... also I wouldn't have even noticed that they were off... sounded like part of the song. Keep up the great work dude.

~EnV~Everywhere ~EnV~Everywhere

Simply Amazing

Wow... This is definitively one of the best songs I've ever heard.. and I normally don't write reviews, but this song is simply so good I HAD to. The vocals fit in with the synths perfectly and the beat throughout the whole song was amazing....